Protege 5.X - Collaborative ontology development

Protege 5.X - Collaborative ontology development

Turiath
Hello,

I'm, recently, set up a new team to develop ontologiest in a collaborative
way and I read that there are a not released version of a collaborative
protege for 5.x version. I would like to know when that release is gonna be
released in order to decide how we will work in the developments.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Enrique Solano Bes.

Re: Protege 5.X - Collaborative ontology development

Hi Enrique,

Unfortunately, we don’t know when this release will be.  The work is currently on the back burner as the person who was working on it has moved on to another project.

I don’t know what your requirements are, but have you considered WebProtege for collaborative ontology development?