Protégé 5 and class disjunction

Protégé 5 and class disjunction – Hi, Protégé 5 does not seem to display inferred instances for class disjunctions. Here’s a minimalistic example: Declaration(Class(:Cat))...
Hi Ralph, The reason for this is that the Instances (formerly Members) section was changed to show direct instances. In your example, SantasL...
Hi Matthew, Thanks for your quick reply. Am I right in thinking that this is only true for inferred instances? Because (and this is what con...
Hi Ralf, Protege does do some extra processing with conjunctions (mainly to make things look nice in the asserted hierarchy). This could be re...
Hi Matthew, Well, what I meant (and what you maybe mean too) is that for obvious reasons the design principle "show only direct instances“...