Protege Automatically Introduces New Prefix

Protege Automatically Introduces New Prefix

John Turkovich
I am performing reasoning with a Java program by applying a Jena set of rules to an ontology that I created in Protégé v5.5 and saved in RDF/XML format. The Jena rules depend upon a prefix that I've define in Protégé. The Ontology prefixes appear as follows: I defined the prefix XModel. Protégé automatically defined the prefix XModel1. My Jena rules fail because XModel1, in addition to XModel, appears in my Protégé v5.5 ontology. Sometime previously, my Jena rules had been matching successfully, when only the XModel prefix was define, but at some point the XModel1 prefix started to appear. I've not been able to determine how to stop, remove, and replace the XModel1 prefix. Would someone please correct my shortcomings or direct me to the correct, relevant reference material? Thanks in advance.

Sent from the Protege Developer mailing list archive at Nabble.com.