Protege Beta - I miss properties view

cburleso
In the new beta, I click on a class and easily see the properties or slots
associated with that class as before. Without this view, I find it
significantly more difficult. I am sure that I must just be missing
something. Can anyone help? How do you access a similar view in the new
beta?

[protege-owl] Re: Protege Beta - I miss properties view

Tania Tudorache
Cody,

I suppose you are using Protege-OWL. Please post in future OWL-related
questions to the protege OWL mailing list.

Thank you for the bug report. We are aware of the problem you mentioned
and we are working on it. It will be probably fixed in the next beta.

Tania

Cody Burleson wrote:

>In the new beta, I click on a class and easily see the properties or slots
>associated with that class as before. Without this view, I find it
>significantly more difficult. I am sure that I must just be missing
>something. Can anyone help? How do you access a similar view in the new
>beta?

Re: Protege Beta - I miss properties view

Timothy Redmond

I don't know of anything of this type that has changed in the 3.2 beta.

Could you add some detail to this post?  You mention slots and
properties.  Are you talking about Protege frames, the rdf plugin or
the protege owl plugin?  Can you lead me through the steps of opening
and working with a standard ontology that comes with protege (e.g.
the newspaper ontology).  When and what exactly looks different?

-Timothy

--------------------------------
Timothy Redmond, PhD
Research Staff
Stanford Medical Informatics
Medical School Office Building X-215
251 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
[hidden email]

On Feb 9, 2006, at 8:13 AM, Cody Burleson wrote:

> In the new beta, I click on a class and easily see the properties
> or slots
> associated with that class as before. Without this view, I find it
> significantly more difficult. I am sure that I must just be missing
> something. Can anyone help? How do you access a similar view in the
> new
> beta?

Re: Protege Beta - I miss properties view

Matthew Horridge

Just to confirm.  This was a bug in the last beta, and has been fixed
for the next beta.