Protege Conference Coming Soon

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Protege Community,

This is a friendly reminder that in one week, the 10th International
Protege Conference will take place in the lovely city of Budapest,
Hungary.  There will be many exciting things to experience at the
conference this year, such as:

- A keynote speech by Enrico Motta on ontology-based applications.
- A lecture by Mark Musen that looks back at 20 years of Protege
development.
- A full day of tutorials and workshops on a variety of subjects.
- A demo of Protege 4.0 Alpha and a talk by Timothy Redmond about our
future plans for the Protege project.
- The Protege Conference Dinner Cruise on the River Danube.

Most importantly, during the wrap-up session at the end of the
conference, we will give the user community a chance to tell us what you
would like to see most in future versions of Protege.  If any of you
plan to be in Europe this summer, please join us at the conference.
Online registration and much more information is available on the
conference website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2007/index.html

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible!

The Protege Team