Protege Conference Survey

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Greetings Protege Community,

It's been 3 years since we've had a Protege Conference.  We're considering the possibility of offering a conference in the spring or summer of 2013.  We would greatly appreciate your help in filling out a quick survey to let us know if there is sufficient interest in moving forward with this endeavor.

Survey link: http://goo.gl/Cz3GP

Protege conferences bring together researchers developing or using Protege methodologies and tools, and are the premier forums for discussion about current and future applications of the Protege approach. Information about past conference offerings is available on the Protege website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/conferences.html

If you're interested in hosting a Protege Conference, please contact Jennifer (vendetti at stanford.edu).

Best Regards,
The Protege Team