Protege EON Guidelines

12

Re: Ontology discovery

Emanuel Warhaftig
Hi, everyone,

In answer to Richard Donovan about Ontology Learning, I would recommend
looking at  the article "Ontology Construction for Information
Classification" by  Weng et al., in Expert Sytems with  Applications 31
(2006), for a novel ontology construction method based on Formal Concept
Analysis (FCA) (not a Machine Learning method, but a very interesting
method).

By the way, if anyone has additional interesting info. about the
connection between FCA on one hand,  and Automatic Construction
Methods of Ontologies on the other hand,  I would be happy to know about
it.

Thanks

Emanuel  Warhaftig