Protege OWL API

Ranganath S
Hello,

    Where can I get the Protege OWL API library sources. I tried the
link, http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html#source and it doesn't
work. Also Please send me the link for the user manual on how to use the
APIs. My objective is to manipulate the Ontology programatically.

Regards,
Ranganath

Re: Protege OWL API

Lorenz Buehmann
Protege is using Maven now, so either you import it via Maven dependency
or download the jar from the corresponding project page.

OWL API is a standalone project, so why not use it's project page [1] ?

[1] https://github.com/owlcs/owlapi