Protege OWL Editor

jabbarshah
Hello,
I am wondering if there is any way to write code in Protege and create ontology. I have an OWL ontology in PDF in the form of a source code. I read that the OWL edition interface allows users to input code and create an ontology but I am unable to locate it.

I will greatly appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks
<nabble_img src="Annotation_2020-04-12_205039.png" border="0"/>

Annotation 2020-04-12 205039.png (116K) Download Attachment
Annotation 2020-04-12 205039.png (116K) Download Attachment

Re: Protege OWL Editor

sanju tiwari
Hi Jabbar
Please go through these tutorials as you need to understand basics of RDF, RDFs, OWL before creating ontology on protege.

As a beginner you should clear about concepts. relationships and individuals  to create a ontology as initial level.

I will soon send you a little owl file to explain with protege.

Hope it will work.

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020, 15:22 Jabbar Shah, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
I am wondering if there is any way to write code in Protege and create ontology. I have an OWL ontology in PDF in the form of a source code. I read that the OWL edition interface allows users to input code and create an ontology but I am unable to locate it.

I will greatly appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks
<nabble_img src="Annotation_2020-04-12_205039.png" border="0"/>

Annotation 2020-04-12 205039.png (116K) Download Attachment

Re: Protege OWL Editor

jabbarshah
Thank you very much.  Dr.Tiwari.