Protege-OWL Short Course: Discount lodging rates expire soon

Protege-OWL Short Course: Discount lodging rates expire soon

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Dear Protege Community,

There are still a few spaces left in the September offering of our Protege-OWL Short Course in Vienna, Austria.  Please note that discount room rates for course attendees expire soon.  Read more about the course below.

We look forward to seeing some of you in September!

Best Regards,
The Protege Team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are pleased to announce our next offering of the Protege-OWL Short Course in early September in Vienna, Austria.

The course provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering and the Web Ontology Language (OWL).  We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, SPARQL, and SWRL.  During the hands-on portion of the course, participants will learn to navigate the latest version of the Protege tool set, which supports the full OWL 2 standard.  Protege is the most popular and widely used ontology editor, employed in projects by organizations such as the World Health Organization, eBay, and Yahoo!.

- Dates & location: September 2nd - 4th, 2013, Hotel & Palais Strudlhof, Vienna, Austria

- Course content: http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/201309/content.html

- Schedule: http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/201309/schedule.html

- Registration: http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/201309/register.html

- Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/370652556377645/

  The course will be taught by members of the Protege staff:

Matthew Horridge
Natasha Noy
Csongor Nyulas
Tania Tudorache