Protege-OWL Short Course: Early Bird Rates Expire Soon (July 3rd)

Protege-OWL Short Course: Early Bird Rates Expire Soon (July 3rd)

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Greetings Protege Community!  Early bird rates for the Protege-OWL Short Course expire one week from today on Wednesday, July 3rd at midnight Pacific Time.

What: Protégé-OWL Short Course
When: September 2-4, 2013
Where: Vienna, Austria

http://tinyurl.com/protege-vienna-2013

Interested in the Semantic Web and semantic technologies? Want to build an ontology using the latest technologies? Want to understand what the Web Ontology Language (OWL) is and how to use it effectively in your project?

What is Protégé?

Protégé is a free, open-source ontology editor, with more than 200,000 registered users worldwide.

Why should I attend the course?

We offer a 3-day intensive training in ontology development, OWL, and use of the Protégé toolset. All instructors are Protégé staff members, so you will learn directly from the creators
of the toolset. We have taught this course multiple times at our home campus at Stanford University. We are bringing it to Europe for the first time.

Is it just three days of lectures?

No! The course includes lots of hands-on activities and we allow plenty of time for interaction with the instructors. We allocate time daily for you to work on your own projects, and to ask
the Protégé staff for advice and feedback.

When should I register?

Early-bird rates expire on July 3rd, 2013 and registration is first-come, first-served. We strongly recommend registering early as the course often sells out.

How do I find out more and register?

To read more about the course and register online, visit our course website.

Best Regards,
The Protege Team