Protege-OWL Short Course, March 24-26, 2008, Stanford University

Protege-OWL Short Course, March 24-26, 2008, Stanford University

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Protege Community,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a Protege-OWL Short
Course at Stanford University from March 24th-26th, 2008.  The course
provides an introduction to ontology development in OWL, both from a
theoretical standpoint and from a practical standpoint through hands-on
use of the Protege platform. The course also emphasizes how to use OWL
ontologies, and other semantic technologies like SWRL, to build semantic
applications with examples from real-world use cases.  More details
about course content, as well as a complete course schedule are
available online:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200803/content.html
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200803/schedule.html

The course is especially geared toward beginner and intermediate users
of Protege-OWL, but everyone is welcome to register.  Online
registration is available on the course Web site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200803/register.html

The course will be taught by members of the Protege staff and enrollment
is limited to ensure optimal learning experiences.  We are currently
offering a 10% discount for groups of five or more people from the same
organization.  Please contact the course organizers if you have
additional questions about the short course:
[hidden email].

Best Regards,
The Protege Team