Protege-OWL Short Course, March 28-30, 2012, Stanford University

Protege-OWL Short Course, March 28-30, 2012, Stanford University

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Protege Community,

We are pleased to announce that we will hold another offering of the Protege-OWL Short Course early next year.  The course provides an introduction to ontology development in OWL, both from a theoretical standpoint and from a practical standpoint through hands-on use of the Protege platform. Instructors emphasize how to use OWL ontologies, and other semantic technologies like SWRL, to build semantic applications with examples from real-world use cases.

The course is especially geared toward beginner and intermediate users of Protege-OWL, but everyone is welcome to register.  Online registration will be available in early January.

- Dates & location: March 28-30, 2012, Stanford University
- Course content: http://goo.gl/GdWjs
- Course schedule: http://goo.gl/DbI1w

Questions?  Contact [hidden email].

You can find regular course updates on our Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Best Regards,
The Protege Team