Protege-OWL Short Course: Schedule & Course Content pages available

Protege-OWL Short Course: Schedule & Course Content pages available

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
This is an update concerning the Protege-OWL Short Course being held
September 10-12, 2007 at Stanford University.  The full schedule and
course content pages are now available on our website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200709/content.html
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200709/schedule.html

Please note that we have decided to cap the number of attendees at 25,
which is a lower number than for previous course offerings.  If you are
interested in attending the course, we recommend that you register as
soon as possible to ensure a spot:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200709/register.html

Best Regards,
The Protege Team