Protege-OWL Short Course, Sept. 10-12, 2007, Stanford University

Protege-OWL Short Course, Sept. 10-12, 2007, Stanford University

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Dear Protege Users,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a Protege-OWL Short
Course at Stanford University from September 10th-12th, 2007.  This will
be a hands-on course taught by members of the Protege team in facilities
located on the Stanford University campus.  Enrollment is limited to
ensure optimal learning experiences.

Online registration is now available on the short course website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200709/

We plan to make the full course schedule available by the end of this
week.  If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the
course organizers:

[hidden email]

We look forward to meeting some of you in September!

Best Regards,
The Protege Team