Protégé RDF(s)-DB Backend Plugin

Jan Henke
Hi all,

can somebody maybe help me with this error?

CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.storage.rdfdb - RDF Database
Backend
SEVERE: java.io.IOException: invalid header field
        at java.util.jar.Attributes.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.jar.Manifest.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.jar.Manifest.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.addNew(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.getNewManifests(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.loadPluginsWithClassLoader(U
nknown Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.createClassLoaderAndLoadPlug
ins(Unknown Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.loadPluginPackage(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.loadPluginPackages(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.loadPlugins(Unknown Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.init(Unknown
Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.SystemUtilities.init(Unknown
Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.SystemUtilities.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.Application.main(Unknown Source)
        at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(DashoA8113)
        at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(DashoA8113)
 -- PluginUtilities.getNewManifests()

Best regards
Jan

------------------------------------
DERI Innsbruck
Jan Henke
[hidden email]
Technikerstraße 21a
6020 Innsbruck
tel: 0043-512-507 6451

Re: Protégé RDF(s)-DB Backend Plugin

Tania Tudorache
Jan,

Can you please give a more detailed bug report? What steps did you do?
What version of protege are you using?

For the error, it seems something is wrong with the manifest file for
the RDFBackend.

Tania

Jan Henke wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> can somebody maybe help me with this error?
>
> CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.storage.rdfdb - RDF Database
> Backend
> SEVERE: java.io.IOException: invalid header field
>         at java.util.jar.Attributes.read(Unknown Source)
>         at java.util.jar.Manifest.read(Unknown Source)
>         at java.util.jar.Manifest.<init>(Unknown Source)
>         at edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.addNew(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.getNewManifests(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.loadPluginsWithClassLoader(U
> nknown Source)
>         at
> edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.createClassLoaderAndLoadPlug
> ins(Unknown Source)
>         at
> edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.loadPluginPackage(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.loadPluginPackages(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.loadPlugins(Unknown Source)
>         at edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.init(Unknown
> Source)
>         at edu.stanford.smi.protege.plugin.PluginUtilities.<clinit>(Unknown
> Source)
>         at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.SystemUtilities.init(Unknown
> Source)
>         at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.SystemUtilities.<clinit>(Unknown
> Source)
>         at edu.stanford.smi.protege.Application.main(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(DashoA8113)
>         at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(DashoA8113)
>  -- PluginUtilities.getNewManifests()
>

> Best regards
> Jan
>
> ------------------------------------
> DERI Innsbruck
> Jan Henke
> [hidden email]
> Technikerstraße 21a
> 6020 Innsbruck
> tel: 0043-512-507 6451

Re: Protégé RDF(s)-DB Backend Plugin

aorconrad

Re: Protégé RDF(s)-DB Backend Plugin

Jan Henke
Hi Tania,

I'm using Version 3.2 (Build 355). I just added the Protégé RDF(s)-DB
Backend Plugin from http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/rdfs-db/ and then I
get this error when I start Protege.

Best regards
Jan

Hi Jan,

OK, so this is the Sesame RDF Backend. From your first mail, I thought
that you are referring to the Protege RDF backend.

Please contact the plugins authors directly about this error. I am not
sure whether they are monitoring the discussion list.

Tania