Quantcast

Protege Short Course, March 2016: Early registration deadline next Monday!

Protege Short Course, March 2016: Early registration deadline next Monday!

Tania Tudorache
Dear all,

The early registration deadline for the next Protege Short Course is
coming up next Monday, February 22!

Register now to ensure a spot and better rates:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201603/registration.html

The Protege Short Course will be held at Stanford University, California
between March 21 - 23, 2016.

The course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the Protege
toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices in
ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including
OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world
applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different
data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the
Protege team.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201603/

If you have any questions about the Protege Short Course, please email:
[hidden email]

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be
interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you this Spring!

Best regards,
The Protege Team