Protégé Short Course, March 23-25, 2020 at Stanford, California – Early-Bird Registration Deadline Approaching, Register Soon!

Protégé Short Course, March 23-25, 2020 at Stanford, California – Early-Bird Registration Deadline Approaching, Register Soon!

Rafael Gonçalves
Dear All,

We would like to remind you that the early-bird registration deadline for the next Protégé Short Course is approaching, on January 31.

The Protégé Short Course will be held at Stanford University, California, March 23-25, 2020.  It is a 3-day intensive training, which provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering in the Web Ontology Language, OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as collaborative development, and data access and import from different data sources.

You can find more details about the course, including registration fees and a registration link at

https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse

Please note that after January 31, 2020 regular registration fees apply.

Best regards,

The Protégé Team