Protégé Short Course, March 23-25, 2020 at Stanford, California – Registration Now Open

Protégé Short Course, March 23-25, 2020 at Stanford, California – Registration Now Open

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the next Protégé Short Course to be held at Stanford University, California, March 23-25, 2020.

The Protégé Short Course is a 3-day intensive training, which provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering in the Web Ontology Language, OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as collaborative development, and data access and import from different data sources.

You can find more details about the course, including registration fees and a registration link at

Please note that, to take advantage of the discounted Early-Bird registration fee, you should register on or before January 31, 2020.  After this date, regular registration fees apply.

Best regards,

The Protégé Team