Protégé Short Course, October 21-23, 2019 at Stanford, California – Early-Bird Registration Deadline Approaching

Protégé Short Course, October 21-23, 2019 at Stanford, California – Early-Bird Registration Deadline Approaching

Dear All,

This is a reminder that the early-bird registration deadline for the Protégé Short Course is September 23rd.  If you intend to register for the course you should register on or before this date to get the lower registration fee.

The Protégé Short Course will be held at Stanford University, California, October 21-23, 2019.  It is a 3-day intensive training, which provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering in the Web Ontology Language, OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as collaborative development, and data access and import from different data sources.

You can find more details about the course, including registration fees and a registration link at

Best regards,

The Protégé Team