Protégé Short Course, October 21-23, 2019 at Stanford, California – Registration Now Open

Protégé Short Course, October 21-23, 2019 at Stanford, California – Registration Now Open

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the next Protégé Short Course to be held at Stanford University, California, October 21-23, 2019!

The Protégé Short Course is a 3-day intensive training, which provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering in the Web Ontology Language, OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as collaborative development, and data access and import from different data sources.

You can find more details about the course, including registration fees and a registration link at

Best regards,

The Protégé Team