Protege and first order logic

Zhu Zhu

Hi, everyone!

   I am newer for Protege. I have some questions about the  Protege and first order logic:
  1. Is it possible to construct ontology using first order logic (in mathematics,  S (N-->b)) in Protege? If can, how to do it? Any  examples?
  2. Can Protege changes the other format ontology (e.g. owl)  to first order logic format? If can, how to do it? Any introductions?
   Thank you very much for your answer and waiting your rely!

Best Regards
/Xiaozhu

[protege-owl] Re: Protege and first order logic

Nick Drummond
Xiaozhu,

You can create OWLFull ontologies (with eg metaclasses, mixing of types
between individuals/classes) but this is as far as you can go with
Protege OWL. I don't know of any projects (or plugins) pushing this into
pure first order logic. Anyone?

Sorry for the delay in answering

Nick

--