Protege and internet upload

Gianluigi Loffreda
Hi all,

I'd like to know if there is a wiki/manual/how-to that explain how to upload:

- an ontology on a website (maybe also WebProtege);
- queryable (with a query interface)
- with a OWL VIZ web visual interface or a Ontograph web visual interface
- with reasoner activable or not

Many thanks.

Gianluigi

Gianluigi Loffreda

Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)

Re: Protege and internet upload

Tania Tudorache
Gianluigi,

You can find a user's guide and screencasts about using WebProtege on the wiki:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeUsersGuide

WebProtege will let you easily upload and edit an ontology on the web. You can also share it with your collaborators with different access permissions.

Currently there is no querying feature in WebProtege. We are working on integrating a reasoner and having query capabilities, and we hope to have it in the near future:
https://github.com/protegeproject/webprotege/issues/98

If your ontology is biomedical, you could upload it to BioPortal (http://bioportal.bioontology.org), which has the features you mention (except the reasoner).

Tania

On 04/17/2014 10:29 AM, Gianluigi Loffreda wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to know if there is a wiki/manual/how-to that explain how to upload:

- an ontology on a website (maybe also WebProtege);
- queryable (with a query interface)
- with a OWL VIZ web visual interface or a Ontograph web visual interface
- with reasoner activable or not

Many thanks.

Gianluigi

Re: Protege and internet upload

Gianluigi Loffreda
Many thanks Tania.
I'll try to participate to the developing process.

[...]

Rispetta l'ambiente.

Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.

Gianluigi Loffreda

INGEGNERE - DOTTORE DI RICERCA

 tel . +39 3407582251