Protege functionalities

piotr jurkowski
Hello, I'd like to ask You about some functionalities of Protege:
  - does protege contain a consistency check module (reasoner) and where is it located, or do you need a external plug-in
  - how can i do ontology mapping?

  If anyone can help me or send me a link where I could find answers I'd be greatfull

Re: Protege functionalities

Tania Tudorache

Piotr,

there are several resoning plugins in Protege. On the wiki, you find a
list of them:
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByTopic#nid3R8

You can do ontology mapping with the Prompt plugin:
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/prompt/prompt.html
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Prompt

I hope this helps.
Tania