Protege merging import files to original file

Protege merging import files to original file

samur araujo
Dear developers, I notice that protege is merging the import ontologies into the root files when I save it as .ttl.

If the file is saved as .ow, the import ontologies are not merged. (the expected.)

Is it a known bug?

Re: Protege merging import files to original file

Can you post the .ttl file to the list?

The only time imports should be merged into the importing ontology on load is if there is no ontology header defined in the imported file (although odd, this is in accordance with the spec).  Please could you see whether this could be the case for your imported ontology?