Protégé object property drill down does not navigate to the other object(Individual)

Protégé object property drill down does not navigate to the other object(Individual)

madushan

Using Protege to visualize/ read the owl file created from apache jena 3.2.0. I have noticed this behavior when the file is opened from protege.object property drill down does not navigate to the other object from different class when both objects(Individuals) have same name but different URIs

eg :

https://www.got.com/onto/targeriyan#jonsnow

https://www.got.com/onto/stark#jonsnow

PS. URIs are not actual ontology URIs based on the restrictions to provide actual URIs I have noticed an inconsistency in this because navigation seems to work between some objects(Individuals). Using Protege version 5.2.0 . Is this the expected functionality or issue in protege

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45583094/prot%C3%A9g%C3%A9-object-property-drill-down-does-not-navigate-to-the-other-objectindivid