ProtegeScriptTab

Jim Balhoff
Does the ProtegeScriptTab work with Protege 4.1? And can anyone point me to where it can be downloaded? I couldn't find it in the Protege OWL plugin wiki.

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegeScriptTab

Thanks,
Jim

James P. Balhoff, Ph.D.
National Evolutionary Synthesis Center
2024 West Main St., Suite A200
Durham, NC 27705
USA

Re: ProtegeScriptTab

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hello Jim,

No, this plug-in hasn't been ported to Protege 4.

In Protege 3.4.5, it comes with the default installation.  You can
enable the tab by going to Project | Configure... | Tab Widgets, and
checking the box next to ProtegeScriptTab.

Jennifer

On 3/31/2011 10:06 AM, Jim Balhoff wrote:

> Does the ProtegeScriptTab work with Protege 4.1? And can anyone point me to where it can be downloaded? I couldn't find it in the Protege OWL plugin wiki.
>
> http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegeScriptTab
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

> James P. Balhoff, Ph.D.
> National Evolutionary Synthesis Center
> 2024 West Main St., Suite A200
> Durham, NC 27705
> USA

Re: ProtegeScriptTab

Timothy Redmond
On 03/31/2011 11:32 AM, Jennifer Vendetti wrote:
> Hello Jim,
>
> No, this plug-in hasn't been ported to Protege 4.

I can add a couple of points to this.  There is Bean shell view.  It
doesn't do all the script languages that the script tab - only the bean
shell.  Also I heard from Olivier recently and he was working on the
plugin.  So it might not be too far away.

-Timothy

> In Protege 3.4.5, it comes with the default installation.  You can
> enable the tab by going to Project | Configure... | Tab Widgets, and
> checking the box next to ProtegeScriptTab.
>
> Jennifer
>

> On 3/31/2011 10:06 AM, Jim Balhoff wrote:
>> Does the ProtegeScriptTab work with Protege 4.1? And can anyone point
>> me to where it can be downloaded? I couldn't find it in the Protege
>> OWL plugin wiki.
>>
>> http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegeScriptTab
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jim

>> James P. Balhoff, Ph.D.
>> National Evolutionary Synthesis Center
>> 2024 West Main St., Suite A200
>> Durham, NC 27705
>> USA

Re: ProtegeScriptTab

Olivier Dameron
Hello Jim,

On 03/31/2011 07:06 PM, Jim Balhoff wrote:
> Does the ProtegeScriptTab work with Protege 4.1? And can anyone point me to where it can be downloaded? I couldn't find it in the Protege OWL plugin wiki.

Not yet but it is quite close. I have a working alpha version with
python already that I can send you privately. I expect a release by the
end of the week.

olivier

Re: ProtegeScriptTab

Jim Balhoff
Hi Oliver,

On Apr 4, 2011, at 8:07 AM, Olivier Dameron wrote:

> Hello Jim,
>
> On 03/31/2011 07:06 PM, Jim Balhoff wrote:
>> Does the ProtegeScriptTab work with Protege 4.1? And can anyone point me to where it can be downloaded? I couldn't find it in the Protege OWL plugin wiki.
>
> Not yet but it is quite close. I have a working alpha version with python already that I can send you privately. I expect a release by the end of the week.

This sounds great - I look forward to the release.

Best regards,