Putting values ​​on the property hasChildren

Putting values ​​on the property hasChildren

Aguiar Magalhaes
Hi list,
I'm new in Protege 3.4.4 and I'd like to know how can i put some values on the property hasChildren:

I've two classes Man and Womam. The instances for Man are Paul, Newton and Martin... and for Woman are Suzie and Mary.

Help me, please.

Magalhães

Re: Putting values ​​on the property hasChildren

Thomas Russ

On Apr 11, 2011, at 12:40 AM, Aguiar Magalhaes wrote:

> Hi list,
> I'm new in Protege 3.4.4 and I'd like to know how can i put some values on the property hasChildren:
>
> I've two classes Man and Womam. The instances for Man are Paul, Newton and Martin... and for Woman are Suzie and Mary.

Are you trying to do this using the GUI or using a Java program?

For the GUI, you need to set the domain of the hasChildren property to be the superclass of Man and Woman.  That will make it appear in the instance editing panel.

For code see http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/ProtegeOWL_API_Basics#Using_Object_Properties_to_Build_Relationships_between_Resources