QCR editting

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Dear Matthew / Nick,

Its been a time ago now. Did you resolve the QCR editting problem already ?

Having this functionality no longer available for quite some time now is really a pitty.

We are using it heavilily in our product modelling decomposition trees.

Thanks a lot, Michel

H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Consultant Building Innovation
Building and Systems
Business Unit of TNO Built Environment and Geosciences

Email:  [hidden email]
Phone:  +31 15 276 3107
Fax:    +31 15 276 3024

Visiting Address:
Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE Delft
The Netherlands

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 49
2600 AA  Delft
The Netherlands

http://www.tno.nl

The disclaimer that applies to e-mail from TNO Built Environment and Geosciences can be found on
http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Re: QCR editting

Nick Drummond
Michel,

You should still be able to edit and create these in the inline editor in the conditions widget

Nick

On 16 May 2006, at 11:47, Bohms, Michel wrote:

[...]

Please tell me how!

I tell you what I do now and what used to work (see replies from others) and doesn’t work anymore in the latest builds:

I define two classes: Machine and Part. Next I define a “hasPart” objectproperty.

I want to model that a Machine always has at least 1 Part as part:

I go to class Machine and “Create Restriction”. I select hasParts on the left and minCardinality on the right. Next I put “1” at “Filter”. Then, and now it comes, I don’t want to put just 1 there (which works fine) but “1 Part”. This is not possible anymore (error: “please enter a number”).

Ch/Michel

H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Consultant Building Innovation
Building and Systems
Business Unit of TNO Built Environment and Geosciences

Email:  [hidden email]
Phone:  +31 15 276 3107
Fax:    +31 15 276 3024

Visiting Address:
Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE Delft
The Netherlands

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 49
2600 AA  Delft
The Netherlands

http://www.tno.nl

The disclaimer that applies to e-mail from TNO Built Environment and Geosciences can be found on
http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Re: QCR editting

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

More: what I do see now (and this is prob. What you meant):

Fill in cardinality 1 first. Say ok, Then doublick click restriction and add the qualifier..this works.

But its very srange of course that you need this two-step apporach esp. since the one-step always used to work.

CH/Michel

H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Consultant Building Innovation
Building and Systems
Business Unit of TNO Built Environment and Geosciences

Email:  [hidden email]
Phone:  +31 15 276 3107
Fax:    +31 15 276 3024

Visiting Address:
Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE Delft
The Netherlands

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 49
2600 AA  Delft
The Netherlands

http://www.tno.nl

The disclaimer that applies to e-mail from TNO Built Environment and Geosciences can be found on
http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Re: QCR editting

Matthew Horridge
Hi Michel,

Rather than using the "Create restriction" dialog, can you perform
the editing using the in line expression editor on the conditions
widget?