Queries about webprotege!

Aparna Lalingkar
Hello Everybody,

I have a couple of queries regarding webprotege.

1. I started using webprotege but there is a video in you tube of
webprotege 2 which has more updated features. I was wondering From
where we can download or  use webprotege version 2?

2. If I have created two object properties say:
hasPre-Requisite(Competency, Competency) and
isPre-Requisite(Competency, Competency) which are inverse of each
other. In protege desktop versions we can just click on inverse-Of and
specify the characteristic. I am not able to see any such provision in
webprotege.
How do we specify characteristic of a property in webprotege?

With regards,

Aparna

Re: Queries about webprotege!

Hi Aparna,

1. I started using webprotege but there is a video in you tube of
webprotege 2 which has more updated features. I was wondering From
where we can download or  use webprotege version 2?

Can you describe the features that you’re interested?  Also, which video?

2. If I have created two object properties say:
hasPre-Requisite(Competency, Competency) and
isPre-Requisite(Competency, Competency) which are inverse of each
other. In protege desktop versions we can just click on inverse-Of and
specify the characteristic. I am not able to see any such provision in
webprotege.
How do we specify characteristic of a property in webprotege?

The default simplified editor does not allow you to do this, so you need to add the OWL Entity Description Editor view.  To add the view click the three horizontal lines at the side of the tab name that you want to add the view to (Properties).  In the popup select “OWL Entity Description Editor”.  In the view you can type in Manchester syntax to specify the characteristics.  See the screenshot below as an example.  If you want to specify multiple characteristics then use a comma to separate them.  You can use autocomplete to complete things by pressing CTRL+Space.

With regards,

Aparna

Re: Queries about webprotege!

p.s. you can also just press the "Add tab” button on the right of the screen and choose “OWL Properties” to get a tab containing the afore mentioned view.

On 10 Nov 2017, at 10:37, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Aparna,

[...]

<PastedGraphic-2.png>

<PastedGraphic-3.png>

With regards,