Question about SnapSPARQL Implementation

Question about SnapSPARQL Implementation

Clifford A. Williams

I've been working on an ontology and using SnapSPARQL to query it. It appears to have some/most of SPARQL but not all. For instance, when I try to filter my data using FILTER(?prob >= 0.90), no data is returned. However, if I use FILTER(true) I get all my data. It also appears that BIND has not been implemented. Short of reading Java source code, it there a sheet somewhere that lists the SPARQL elements that are/are not supported?

Thanks!

Cliff

Re: Question about SnapSPARQL Implementation

Hi Cliff,

There isn’t a sheet of supported elements as such, but as you’ve seen Snap doesn’t support the complete SPARQL 1.1 spec.  I’ll try to find some time to draw up a list of supported features. BIND has been implemented though.  With regards to your filter statement, it’s hard to know what the issue is without seeing the query and some of the data – would it be possible for you to share it?