Question on the interface

Arnaud Renouf
Hi,
Just a little question : where is the radio button (in Protege 3.2) in
the class tab which allows to switch from the properties view to the
logic view ?
Even when I create a new project from existing source and I choose the
logic view I can't have it. I like this view cause it allows you to see
the properties defined for a class and with a right clic on it you can
easily add restrictions on it.
Thanks

# Arnaud Renouf
# Doctorant (3eme annee)
# Laboratoire GREYC, Equipe Image
# Tel: 02 31 45 27 06
# e-mail: [hidden email]
# page perso: http://www.greyc.ensicaen.fr/~arenouf/

Re: Question on the interface

Arnaud Renouf
New things : I tried to load pizza ontology and I can find this radio
button that allows to change from logic view to properties view. So does
someone have an idea of what happens with my ontology cause I can't see
it anywhere.
Thanks

Arnaud Renouf wrote:

> Hi,
> Just a little question : where is the radio button (in Protege 3.2) in
> the class tab which allows to switch from the properties view to the
> logic view ?
> Even when I create a new project from existing source and I choose the
> logic view I can't have it. I like this view cause it allows you to
> see the properties defined for a class and with a right clic on it you
> can easily add restrictions on it.
> Thanks

# Arnaud Renouf
# Doctorant (3eme annee)
# Laboratoire GREYC, Equipe Image
# Tel: 02 31 45 27 06
# e-mail: [hidden email]
# page perso: http://www.greyc.ensicaen.fr/~arenouf/

Re: Question on the interface

Nick Drummond
Arnaud,

This was a bug in the most recent release. There is temporarily an
unofficial build available at [1] that solves the problem.

Nick

[1]
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~drummond/protege-owl/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.zip

--