Quantcast

Question regarding Ontop reasoner -Query1

Question regarding Ontop reasoner -Query1

Dipali
Hello,

        I am  facing issue with the ontology developed while using the ontop reasoner.I am using Protege5.1.0 windows desktop version.
   I have  database stored on postgres  and I have done the mapping of it using  ontop Mappings.

(Attached my ontology for reference.)

In one of the mapping I can see the data correctly while doing test of mapping

DTC_Category names  can be seen  as its there in database.(as shown in below picture)

But if I write the query to read it using Ontop SPARQL, I cannot  read those category properly as shown in below picture.

 (Query details :

PREFIX owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>

PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>

PREFIX xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>

PREFIX xml: <http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace>

PREFIX : <http://www.semanticweb.org/dt73315/ontologies/2017/1/untitled-ontology-86#>

select ?EventId ?DTC ?DTCCategory where {?EventId rdf:type :Event. ?EventId :hasFaultCode ?DTC.

                                        ?DTC :hasFaultCategory ?DTCCategory }      )

 What can be the issue? Why I cannot see the full names when I check the data using Ontop SPARQL.

Thanks,
Dipali

catalog-v001.xml (3K) Download Attachment
EventOntology_ontop_try4.obda (2K) Download Attachment
EventOntology_ontop_try4.owl (11K) Download Attachment
MachineDTC.sql (8K) Download Attachment

Re: Question regarding Ontop reasoner -Query1

Josef Hardi
Hi Dipali,

Check the SQL output from your query. To view it, go to your SPARQL query and do a right-click and select “Get SQL translation…”

You can test the produced SQL using any PostgreSQL client app. I have a feeling that your PostgreSQL version doesn't understand the string concatenation function used in the SQL query.

Best,
Josef

On Apr 21, 2017, at 3:45 AM, Dipali <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

[snip]