Question regarding Ontop reasoner-Query2

Question regarding Ontop reasoner-Query2

Dipali
Hello,

     II am have  facing issue with the ontology developed while using the ontop reasoner.I am using Protege5.1.0 windows desktop version.

Inferred knowledge cannot be seen when query executed..

For One of the object property  I have added SuperPropertyof chain.

But  I  cannot get the data when I write the query for it. Its not getting inferred.

Is there some settings which needs to be enabled to  get inferred knowledge when using ontop?

Thanks,
Dipali

MachineDTC.sql (8K) Download Attachment
catalog-v001.xml (3K) Download Attachment
EventOntology_ontop_try4.obda (2K) Download Attachment
EventOntology_ontop_try4.owl (11K) Download Attachment

Re: Question regarding Ontop reasoner-Query2

Josef Hardi
The Ontop reasoner does not support property chaining because it is beyond OWL QL.

/Josef

On Apr 21, 2017, at 3:48 AM, Dipali <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

     II am have  facing issue with the ontology developed while using the ontop reasoner.I am using Protege5.1.0 windows desktop version.

Inferred knowledge cannot be seen when query executed..

For One of the object property  I have added SuperPropertyof chain.

But  I  cannot get the data when I write the query for it. Its not getting inferred.

Is there some settings which needs to be enabled to  get inferred knowledge when using ontop?

<image005.png>

<image002.jpg>

Thanks,
Dipali