Question regarding PROV-JSON namespace

mrinal pandey
Dear all,
I wish to ask a question.Hope someone of you could help me with the same.
I am trying to implement JSON information in Provenance form  in my Ontology. In order to do so do i need a namespace like PROV-O so that I can do the same, or I need to follow some other procedure.I would be greatly obliged if someone could help me with this. I also wish to state that in this regard I have already read the PROV-JSON but am unabel to  figure out how to generate provenace code of JSON for the same.
Regards,
Mrinal Pandey

Re: Question regarding PROV-JSON namespace

mrinal pandey
Hi mathew ,
Thanks for the reply.
Wish to state that I have already implemented PROV-O i just wanted to ask that is there a way to generate the JSON serialization of the same in Protege. In this regard I have already read the PROV-JSON document specified for the same, hence wanted to know if there is a way to convert or generate the JSON code for the same.
Also wanted to ask if there is any namespace that I need to include in order to create JSON serializations of the PROV-O Ontology.
Regards,
Mrinal Pandey

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 12:55 AM, Matthew Horridge-2 [via Protege Project] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Question-regarding-PROV-JSON-namespace-tp4669274p4669286.html
To start a new topic under Protege User, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Protege Project, click here.
NAML

Re: Question regarding PROV-JSON namespace

Hi Mrinal,

I’m sorry but theres no support for the PROV JSON serialization in Protege (unless someone has written a plugin to deal with this - but, I’m not aware of any).  You might find the PROV toolbox helpful though:  https://lucmoreau.github.io/ProvToolbox/

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 12:55 AM, Matthew Horridge-2 [via Protege Project] <<a href="x-msg://13/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=4669296&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To start a new topic under Protege User, email <a href="x-msg://13/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=4669296&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class=""> [hidden email]