Question sparked by Chengke's question: making objects in SWRL?

Question sparked by Chengke's question: making objects in SWRL?

Michael DeBellis-2
I have a question for the group that was sparked by the last question from  Chengke. I thought I recalled that in SWRL there was a general builtin where you could create new OWL objects on the fly. Something like swrlb:makeObject(?objName, ?objClass) but I searched the documentation and couldn't find anything like that. Is there such a builtin and if so where is it documented?  thanks,

Re: Question sparked by Chengke's question: making objects in SWRL?

samsontu
https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi/wiki/ExtensionsBuiltInLibrary

> On Oct 22, 2019, at 8:10 AM, Michael DeBellis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have a question for the group that was sparked by the last question from  Chengke. I thought I recalled that in SWRL there was a general builtin where you could create new OWL objects on the fly. Something like swrlb:makeObject(?objName, ?objClass) but I searched the documentation and couldn't find anything like that. Is there such a builtin and if so where is it documented?  thanks,
>
> Michael

Re: Question sparked by Chengke's question: making objects in SWRL?

Michael DeBellis-2
Thanks