RDA VSSIG Ontology Metadata Task Group Survey

RDA VSSIG Ontology Metadata Task Group Survey

Biswanath Dutta

[Apologies for multiple receptions - this announcement has been sent to multiple mailing lists of the ontology/semantic Web/linked data/standardization communities.]

Dear Members,

If you are somehow familiar with the use of ontologies, please consider answering this survey.

In the context of the recent reconfiguration of the RDA Vocabulary Semantic Services Interest Group [1], we are leading a task group focused on ontology metadata.

The goal of this task group is to review the current state related to metadata description of semantic resources in general (ontologies, vocabularies, thesauri, and terminologies); and discuss recommendations and best practices in terms of metadata standards for ontologies.

To give insights to the group and drive our work, we have set up a survey on the topic and would really appreciate your participation.

https://goo.gl/tXaaMf

The survey is anonymous and uses GForm. It should take about 10-15 minutes.

Please take a moment to send your feedback.

Thank you for your help

Clement Jonquet, Biswanath Dutta, Anne Toulet and Barbara Magana

[1] https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/vocabulary-services-interest-group.html