RDF or OWL implementation of Enterprise Ontology (EO)?

RDF or OWL implementation of Enterprise Ontology (EO)?

Dilshad Ali
Hi,

Please let me know if you know any link available for the RDF/OWL implementation of EO developed through the Enterprise project?

Is there any other enterprise modeling ontology available in RDF/OWL?

Thanks & Regards,
Dilshad Ali

Re: RDF or OWL implementation of Enterprise Ontology (EO)?

Ronnie Valkky
Hi

Start for example at http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/project/enterprise/enterprise/ontology.html "The Enterprise Ontology "
and surf using search engines.

Cheers,
Ronnie

Thanks & Regards,
Dilshad Ali

Re: RDF or OWL implementation of Enterprise Ontology (EO)?

Dilshad Ali
Hi Ronnie,

This provides the Enterprise Ontology defined as Ontolingua created in lisp.

What I am looking for is its exsting RDF/OWL implementation which I can open in Protege and use for mappings to a relational data source.

I searched but I was not able to find its RDF/OWL implementation and this is what I am looking for. An "Enterprise Ontology" which is already defined and created as RDF/OWL

Thanks for your help

-Dilshad

On 2/10/06, Ronnie Valkky <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Start for example at <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/project/enterprise/enterprise/ontology.html" target="_blank">http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/project/enterprise/enterprise/ontology.html  "The Enterprise Ontology "