RDF statement

Sagar Jain
Hi Protege team,

I am trying to make RDF statements about gene mutations.

Is this correct/syntax and content?

G:isa:nucleotide
G:hasReference:C
G:locatedIn:12 (chromosome 12)

Essentially this is explaining that, G is a nucleotide, which should have been a C at chromosome 12.

Many thanks!
Sagar

Re: RDF statement

mhaendel
you might be interested in FALDO:
which we use in combination with the Sequence ontology and the genotype ontology:

On Aug 3, 2017, at 2:45 PM, Jim McCusker <[hidden email]> wrote:

You might want to look at the modeling used in existing ontologies. For instance, SIO has these relationships carefully modeled [1] such that it's extensible to other kinds of biomedical data.

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 6:53 PM Sagar Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Protege team,

I am trying to make RDF statements about gene mutations.

Is this correct/syntax and content?

G:isa:nucleotide
G:hasReference:C
G:locatedIn:12 (chromosome 12)

Essentially this is explaining that, G is a nucleotide, which should have been a C at chromosome 12.

Many thanks!
Sagar

Melissa Haendel, PhD
Associate Professor
Library & Dept. of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology
[hidden email]
503-407-5970

Appointments: Shanez De Silva