RE: [protege-owl] SPARQL and Protégé

John Goodwin
Protege 3.2beta allows you to use SPARQL to query your ontology. Look in the "OWL" menu and your see an "open SPARQL query".

I think it only allows you to query the explicit model and not the inferred model...Nick/Matthew can you clarify that?

John

.

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Romsey Road
Southampton SO16 4GU
Tel: 023 8079 2000
http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk

Re: [protege-owl] RE: [protege-owl] SPARQL and Protégé

Matthew Horridge
Hi John, Klaus,

> Protege 3.2beta allows you to use SPARQL to query your ontology.
> Look in the "OWL" menu and your see an "open SPARQL query".
>
> I think it only allows you to query the explicit model and not the
> inferred model...Nick/Matthew can you clarify that?

Yes - at the moment, this is correct.