RESTORING A WINDOW AFTER CLEARING IT

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

How I do restore any display window – for example OntoGraf --  after I accidentally “clear” it? Which tap, from  “Views” in Windows Menu, do I use to restore the display window, again? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kofi

Re: RESTORING A WINDOW AFTER CLEARING IT

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hello Kofi,

OntoGraf is a tab plug-in, so you can go to the Window | Tabs menu to choose OntoGraf from the list of tabs to enable it in the user interface.

Jennifer

On 10/11/2013 12:02 PM, Dr. Kofi Nyamekye wrote:

How I do restore any display window – for example OntoGraf --  after I accidentally “clear” it? Which tap, from  “Views” in Windows Menu, do I use to restore the display window, again? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kofi

Re: RESTORING A WINDOW AFTER CLEARING IT

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Jennifer:

I have already selected it from the Tabs menu, but I accidentally cleared the icons on the screen after I tried the visualization of the domain and range for some property. The visualized displays, of the domain and range for some property,  are no longer visible.

Below, please see the screen shot.

Your help in restoring the visualized displays, is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Kofi

Re: RESTORING A WINDOW AFTER CLEARING IT

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
With the OntoGraf tab selected, try choosing Window | Reset selected tab to default state.  Does this restore the UI?

Jennifer

On 10/11/2013 2:13 PM, Dr. Kofi Nyamekye wrote:

Jennifer:

I have already selected it from the Tabs menu, but I accidentally cleared the icons on the screen after I tried the visualization of the domain and range for some property. The visualized displays, of the domain and range for some property,  are no longer visible.

Below, please see the screen shot.

Your help in restoring the visualized displays, is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Kofi

Re: RESTORING A WINDOW AFTER CLEARING IT

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Jennifer:

Bingo! It did it!

Thank you so much for the exceptional work you and Timothy have been doing!

Best Regards,

Kofi