RESTORING ALL TABS ON PROTEGE HOME SCREEN

RESTORING ALL TABS ON PROTEGE HOME SCREEN

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

It appears I have done something wrong to hide many tabs – e.g., OntoGraf, Object Properties, etc., -- on the initial Protégé home screen.  How do I restore them? Please see the print screen below.

Kofi

Re: RESTORING ALL TABS ON PROTEGE HOME SCREEN

Rafael Gonçalves
Hi Kofi,

In the Window menu, there’s an option to “Reset selected tab to default state”. To enable tabs, use Window > Tabs.

Cheers,
Rafael

On Oct 20, 2016, at 16:09, Dr. Kofi Nyamekye <[hidden email]> wrote:

It appears I have done something wrong to hide many tabs – e.g., OntoGraf, Object Properties, etc., -- on the initial Protégé home screen.  How do I restore them? Please see the print screen below.

Kofi

<image001.jpg>

Re: RESTORING ALL TABS ON PROTEGE HOME SCREEN

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Rafael:

It seems that approach doesn’t do it – I only see Ontology metrics. Please see the screenshot below. In fact, I used to see all the different tabs horizontally, right below the “untitled-ontology-307.” The Ontology menu on the right hand side of the screen, is different from the tabs that I used to see, when I start Protege. By the way, I am using Protégé 5.1.0.

Best Regards,

Kofi

Re: RESTORING ALL TABS ON PROTEGE HOME SCREEN

samsontu

On Oct 20, 2016, at 5:06 PM, Dr. Kofi Nyamekye <[hidden email]> wrote:

Rafael:

It seems that approach doesn’t do it – I only see Ontology metrics. Please see the screenshot below. In fact, I used to see all the different tabs horizontally, right below the “untitled-ontology-307.” The Ontology menu on the right hand side of the screen, is different from the tabs that I used to see, when I start Protege. By the way, I am using Protégé 5.1.0.

Best Regards,

Rafael meant that you should go to the Windows menu and use the Tabs menu item to enable available tabs.

--
Samson Tu                                                      email: [hidden email]
Senior Research Engineer                              web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/

Re: RESTORING ALL TABS ON PROTEGE HOME SCREEN

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Thank you Samson. It works now!

Best Regards,

Kofi