Range of a property

Zsuzsanna Szente
Hi All!

I have seen in the Protege-OWL Tutorial that it is possible to set the type of the range (instance or class) but in the current version of Protege I couldn't find this option.
Can anybody help me where to find it, or it isn't possible to set the type of the range in the latest versions?

Thanks for all,

Zsuzsanna Szente

Re: Range of a property

Matthew Horridge
Hi,

This feature has been removed.  If you really want the make the range
of a property owl:Class then you should make owl:Class visible and
just set it as the range.