Re: Arabic letters are not displaying after importing java code

Re: Arabic letters are not displaying after importing java code

samsontu

On May 11, 2020, at 9:43 AM, Ramsha <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, I made an ontology in which I make the class "letter" and the Arabic
alphabets were its individuals. now when I generate the java code and load
the ontology in eclipse all other individuals are displaying fine but Arabic
alphabets are not appearing. a question mark appears in that place. Can
anyone help me with is problem Thanking you in advance.

If I understand correctly, you created in Protege OWL individuals that use Arabic alphabet. In eclipse you loaded ontology, but in the eclipse environment the arabic alphabet letters show up as question marks. Isn’t this an eclipse configuration issues, and not a Protege issue? Had you tried to find answers through Google search (e.g., using search terms eclipse java arabic)? Does a page like "https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19169136/how-to-read-and-write-in-arabic-in-eclipse” answer your question?

Try to ask Protege-specific questions on this mailing list.

With best regards,
Samson

Re: Arabic letters are not displaying after importing java code

Ramsha
Thank you for your reply. I was able to do it so that's why I deleted this
post.