Re: How to access mailing list archive or receive attachements?

Re: How to access mailing list archive or receive attachements?

resus

Ok, I guess I have been at the office too long today. The link to the attachment is right there in the mail. Sorry.

But just out of curiosity: Is there an online archive for the most recent posts? All I can find is this link (https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/protege-owl/) and if I check for February 2014 the most recent post listed is from 02/21/2014, which apparently is not the most recent posting to the list.

Best, Thomas

Re: How to access mailing list archive or receive attachements?

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hello Thomas,

The best place to look is on Nabble:

http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/

This is a combined view of the archives of all current mailing lists, including those that we've had in the past but are now defunct.

Jennifer