Re: Multi-user/database ontology inclusion

Re: Multi-user/database ontology inclusion

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Dan,

Please see the latest beta release notes (build no. 241) for a status of
database inclusion support in Core Protege:

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/release_notes/release_notes_beta.html

It has not been completed yet - but as the release notes indicate - we
are actively working on it and hope to have it finished up relatively soon.

Jennifer