Re: OWL papers at Protege conference from Manchester?

Re: OWL papers at Protege conference from Manchester?

Tania Tudorache
Hi,

I am sorry I have to ask again, but we need to know if you would like to
do some presentations at the Protege conference (like we hope you
will!), beacuse I need to send some acceptance or rejection emails
depending on your answer. We can't really imagine a Protege conference
without Manchester presentations :)

Thanks a lot!
Tania

Tania Tudorache wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Daniel and I are preparing the schedule for the Protege conference.
>
> We would very much like to have an OWL session like in the last years,
> and we were wondering if you would like to present some of your work.
> We know that Hai is working on the frames-to-OWL comparison paper and
> he will present it at the conference.
>
> Alan, would you like to make a presentation about modularization,
> views, or another topic that you think is of interest? We would very
> much appreciate this.
>
> Another idea is to present the enhancements or new Protege-OWL
> features and plugins.
>
> Thank you very much!
> Tania

Re: OWL papers at Protege conference from Manchester?

Tania Tudorache
Friends,

I apologize for accidentally sending a private message to the whole
discussion list. I sent my message hoping to clarify the intentions of
authors whose abstracts had been accepted for the upcoming Protege
conference. In case there is any confusion, please note that the
deadline has passed for submitting abstracts to this year's meeting.

Tania