Re: Odd SWRL model hierarchy

Martin O'Connor

Michael,

Which version of Protege-OWL are you using?
DefaultSWRLSameIndividualsAtom does not implement
SWRLDifferentIndividualsAtom in any version that I can find.

Martin

Re: Odd SWRL model hierarchy

Michael McDougall

The public Javadoc says it implements SWRLDifferentIndividualsAtom

http://protege-owl.sourceforge.net/javadoc/edu/stanford/smi/protegex/owl/swrl/model/impl/DefaultSWRLSameIndividualAtom.html

Note that it doesn't directly implement it--it extends
AbstractSWRLIndividualsAtom which implements
SWRLDifferentIndividualsAtom. (I guess I should have mentioned that.)

I'm not sure which version the Javadoc is generated from, but the
protege-owl-src.20051207-0411.zip at sourceforge also has
AbstractSWRLIndividualsAtom implementing SWRLDifferentIndividualsAtom.

Michael

Martin O'Connor wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Which version of Protege-OWL are you using?
> DefaultSWRLSameIndividualsAtom does not implement
> SWRLDifferentIndividualsAtom in any version that I can find.
>
> Martin

Re: Odd SWRL model hierarchy

Martin O'Connor

Michael,

Missed the superclass definition. Fixed it - it now implements
SWRLIndividualsAtom as it should have. Thanks.

Martin