Re: Ontology (RuleML?)

Shepherd, Michael

What applications exist to execute RuleML?

Thanks,

Mike
_______________
Michael Shepherd
XIG Automation Technologies
585-422-0568

SPARQL and Protégé

Klaus Schaefers
Hi,

I would like to use SPARQL vor querying my Protégé model. The ontology is a
owldatabasemodell, and I can load it without any problems. But if a use the
getOntModel() -method an exception is thrown. Is there another way to
convert a protégé model to a jena model?

Thanls,

Klaus

[protege-owl] Re: Ontology (RuleML?)

Nick Drummond
Noted that no one has answered this.
It might be worth having a look at RuleML.org - they appear to have a
list of engines at [1]

Nick

[1] http://www.ruleml.org/#Engines

Shepherd, Michael wrote:

>What applications exist to execute RuleML?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mike
>Michael Shepherd
>XIG Automation Technologies