Re: PSMTAB

Dona Mommsen

Hi Sira,

before you go into the details of the PSM Tab, make sure that this is
really what you are looking for.
The PSM Tab is only for mapping a domain ontology to a Problem Solving
Method (PSM).
If you are not using such a PSM, but only try to map multiple
ontologies into one coherent ontology, have a look at the PROMPT Tab
Website: http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/prompt/prompt.html
WiKi: http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Prompt

Dona